Are you interested in better communicating your research to inform policymaking? Have you ever wondered whether there are any specific methodologies and approaches that could help you prioritize and focus your communication activities so that you increase possibilities of your evidence influencing public policies even in a complex and changing environment?
You may be interested in the upcoming: GDNet-CIPPEC online course on Research Communications
Topics to be addressed include:
- The value and advantages of communication planning
- Establishing effective objectives
- Defining audiences and messages
- Why use (or not) policy briefs?
- How to take advantage of digital tools?
- Monitoring and evaluating research communications
GDNet and CIPPEC will offer scholarships for a 6-week online course on Research communications targeted to researchers and practitioners of policy research institutions, universities, civil society organizations and State agencies interested in enhancing their communication skills to influence policy.